What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your complete Macrame guide
- Learn how to market your Macrame, how to display and sell the things you make
- Discover what the best kind of rope to use is, depending on the design
- Learn what is the best way to blend colors when using cord and beads
- Find out more about Cavandoli Macrame and learn how to do free form
- Find out about which Knots to use and when
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. One Stop Macrame Shop scores 73.40/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.macramelovers.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: macramelovers.com you’ll also be taken through to macramelovers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)